They say home is where the heart is
And now you’re oh-so-ready to ditch the mismatched madness that’s been serving as your “décor” for the last few years, and transform your home into an intimate and inviting space where you’re proud to host friends and family . . .
A place you happily invite the in-laws over to for Sunday dinner, where you get to show off your made-for-dinner-parties dining room, while basking in the warm glow of your mother-in-law’s compliments on your home’s effortless style . . .
A place to entertain your best girlfriends on Friday night, where they marvel at your chic living room with its understated, comfortable elegance and perfectly curated mix of accessories, furnishings, and personal mementos that emit the perfect relaxed, yet sophisticated, vibe . . .
And most importantly, a haven to come home to at the end of the day, where you can breathe a sigh of sweet relief as you curl up with a cup of tea and the last few pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in your beautiful living room sanctuary, with its calming color palette and that statement chandelier you indulged in that adds just the right touch of polished glamour . . .
I call this the “Empty Home Syndrome.” The house is yours, but your heart is not in it.
But the do-it-yourself route isn’t the answer either. Scouring design boards on Pinterest, reviewing 832,618 living design photos on Houzz, and looking through that big stack of decorating magazines you’ve been saving for years has left you feeling overwhelmed by the million-and-one decisions that still need to be made, and you’re still no closer to a coherent design plan.
Whether you moved in your home last week or 20 years ago, I can finally help you create a house that feels like home.
Anastasia ChristouMelbourne, Australia
Here’s the thing: You can leaf through a million design magazine but be no closer to figuring out what will make YOU happy in your home.
That’s because Decorating is not about making your home beautiful.
It’s about creating experiences in your home that nourishes your soul, inspires you, and makes you happy!!
If you want to create a house that makes you feel at home, but you don’t have the budget to hire a designer, I can help.
This is why I developed "Design Your Happy Home". A step by step course that leads you through the process of designing your dream home with me by your side the whole time to learn to decorate with confidence and create a beautiful home that reflects who you are and make you House Proud! Happy to live your best life!
Design Your Happy Home follows the same exact steps that I use with my one on one clients who pays me thousands of dollars to design and decorate their space!
Sandra FungNew York, NY
Hi, I am Christine Tse , a New York City and London based Interior Designer with more than 10 years of experience in designing beautiful homes for my clients and now I'm going to show you how to do it yourself!
I have seen too many people struggle with hating their homes, and it hurts to watch a proud homeowner move into a house that they threw all their savings into... and 3 months later… hate every single corner… because it just doesn't jive with them. It doesn't speak to them and their soul…
The house is theirs but their heart is not in it!
It is a terrible feeling and I am on mission to help you overcome it.
I like nothing better than the sweet proud smile that spreads across the face of a homeowner when they finally see that their house is where their heart is!
Design Your Happy Home is not just about decorating, it’s about creating a lifestyle that will inspire you to live a happier and more inspired life.
What you will learn in Design Your Happy Home will apply to all aspects of your home, not just choosing the perfect color but your everyday life, and how to keep your home beautiful and inspired.
Design Your Happy Home will save you money and time by avoiding all the common mistakes that you will make.
You will create a beautiful home that will make your friends jealous and wants to be invited to your home every time.
- Less stress because there is no guesswork wondering whether this or that color will work in your home.
- Fewer frustrations because you won’t suffer from analysis paralysis. You will know how to choose the right things for your home.
- More confidence because you know what will look good in your home.
- More time spent with your friends and family, because you won’t be embarking on yet another home improvement project every minute.
- More savings you can use towards your dream vacation in Aruba!
- Homeowner pride, inviting your friends and family over with excitement for holidays and parties.
Design Your Happy Home is a step-by-step program with personal guidance from me as I walk you through each module. There are 10 modules in total with fun-sheets and fun-sources. Each module will be delivered weekly via email and in an online classroom with a weekly live Q and A session with me to answer all the questions that you might have!
I will be teaching you my decorating formula that I follow with my one-on-one clients so that you can apply them to any space that you want to decorate.
One of the great things about Design Your Happy Home is that there is no guess work. With Design Your Happy Home you will take the guess work out of decorating, because you will know exactly what you need and what to buy.
But the best thing of all is that it will save you money and time as soon as you start applying the design formula in the program.
Jennifer FullerBronxville, New York
- If you are a new homeowner and you are at a lost about what to do
- If you have been living in your house for a couple of years and still feel that it is still not there yet
- If you are renting and you feel like it is time to upgrade but you don't want to spend alot of money
- If you are embarking on yet another decorating project because your home just doesn't feel right yet
- If you simply want to redecorate your home
With my Design Your Happy Home program, you will get a step-by-step guide that will walk you through every aspect of decorating your home to reflect who you are.
You can use this to decorate one single space or multiple spaces.
I will show you how to create your own sanctuary and be happy at home!
I will personally be there from start to finish to guide you, support you and cheer you on!
When you walk into your home, you will feel so bathed in luxury as you look around your beautifully appointed home that looks like it stepped right off the pages of a design magazine.
If by any chance you don't think that this program will help you get there I will give you a full refund for the program within 30 days no questions asked.
In fact, this is what I called a "No Excuse" program that is backed up 100% by my personal guarantee. With a full money-back guarantee there is absolutely no risk on your part.
Would you like to try Design Your Happy Home? Would you like to live in your dream home?
You can try Design Your Happy Home for $149.00 with no risk at all.
With me by your side guiding you to make your dream home a reality, save you money, time, headache and overwhelm from not knowing what to do and avoiding costly decorating mistakes.
I understand; you are afraid that with your modest budget you will barely be able to decorate your home.
Here's the good news: You don’t need to be a millionaire to live in the house of your dreams.What I will be teaching you in the course will help you see what can be done with the most of what you have.
LGLong Branch, NJ
- How to create a home where you can feel happy and welcoming. Especially reflecting who you are!
- How to work with what you have.
- How to make colors work.
- How to use patterns successfully together.
- How to incorporate storage that is both functional and decorative.
- How to decorate in awkward spaces.
- How to easily and affordably choose items for your home without being worried that it won't look right wasting time and money.
- How to find your design style.
- How to arrange your furniture so that it works for your space.
- How to create a welcoming and happy space for guests and intimate parties.
- How to create a a balance between coziness and glam where everything looks great, feels fresh, airy and light, but you wouldn't be afraid of making a mess if you spill a glass of wine or drop a piece of chocolate.
- How to make your space flow from one room to another.
Julia S. New York, NY
- Weekly modules that include fun-sheets, fun-sources, and fun bonuses.
- Lifetime access to all course content including any future updates to Design Your Happy Home
- Exclusive membership to Design Your Happy Home Facebook group
- Full access to valuable fun Bonuses
- Heaps of personal support and attention from me through a members only Facebook group
- Weekly Q and A calls with me and recordings
- You expect to have immediate results -- great design takes time!
- You expect to wave a magic want and instantly change your home
- You expect HGTV to come in and send you off on vacation
- You are going to let this program sit on your computer and not take action on it
- You are not ready to apply the principles of decorating. I won't make you throw away anything you love, but if you're not willng to adjust your space to accomodate it based on good design, you won't be happy with the results
- You want to live in your dream home and be house proud!
- You are ready for a change of lifestyle
- You are ready to be Happy at Home!
- You want a home that reflects who you are
- You are ready to invite your friends and family over to entertain with confidence
Kim EvansRhode Island, MA
Can I use what I already own? Of course you can! You do not have to purchase new things if your current one is perfectly fine. They might be moved to a better location that will be more space appropriate for them.
Can I use the existing furniture? Absolutely! There’s no need to start from scratch. I’ll never persuade you to part with a beloved family heirloom or signature item — we can find creative ways to place and present “must-keep” pieces.
How much money do I need to implement this? It all depends on your budget and how much you can or willing to spend, and what you are looking to do with your space. It all depends on your priorities and we will go over your priorities in the course and find a way to achieve your dream home based on your budget. You don’t need to be a millionaire to live in the house of your dreams.What I will be teaching you in the course will help you see what can be done with the most of what you have.
What if I live in a rental? Living in a rental is not an excuse to not be living in a home that you love and inspires you! What you will learn from the course will be really useful for you too, even if you live in a rental.
I’ve never taken an online course before for decorating; how easy to follow will this be? Well I have made this ecourse very easy for you to follow. Once a week you will receive one lesson so that you have enough time to go through the material and implement it.
How do I know if I will be happy with my purchase? If you are not happy with your purchase within 30 days you can get a refund with no questions asked. I do stand behind my program and I know you will get tons of value from it.
What if I am design challenged and not the creative type? You don’t have to be a creative to decorate. There is a science to this and if you follow my lessons, you will have a beautifully decorated home in no time!
Don’t let another year go by dreaming about someday…
…Someday I’ll have a bedroom I can relax in instead of feeling stressed out every time I walk through the door.
…Someday I’ll have enough seating in my home to be able to invite people over (if I could just figure out where to put it all)
.…Someday I’ll finish that decorating project I started, when I can find all the right pieces.
Angie Guerricabeitia Colorado
What are you waiting for? Don’t you owe it to yourself to be happy in your own home?
You spent a lot of time and energy picking out the perfect place. You worked hard to earn the money to live where you want to live.
Don’t settle for second rate when it comes to how you feel every time you step through that door.
Maggie F. New York, NY